Monday, November 15, 2010

Vegan Festival 2010



Sunday 14th November 2010, was the Adelaide Vegan Festival on Whitmore Square. Hosted by the awesome people at Bliss Cafe, Shane and his wife Kas. There was loads of stuff to look at and enjoy, food, clothes, music and a crowed of all-sorts. I had the best time just laying in the sun on the lawn getting a tan with my good friend Van.




He lined up for abut 25 minutes to get a funky pie! While I stuck to my salad and cold rolls ; ) Not as much of a line up there...

Salad that is a bit out of focus

I finally bought that cute ruby red t-shirt by Mudbric, organic cotton, which are Australian made and designed. Beach Organic spices had a beautiful stall, filled with organic aromatics such as curries, peppers, vanilla beans, hand harvested salts, cinnamon and the like. I walked away with the dried tumeric slices (for curries, stir fry and dressings), black pepper (smells AMAZING) and the tumeric infused coconut sugar (divine). The rest of the time I walked around the stalls and listened to the bands play, it was a perfect afternoon.


Cinnamon infused Coconut Sugar

Beach Organics- spices from Heaven!


Tumeric infused Coconut Sugar
 Love
Ulyana...

No comments:

Post a Comment