Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best Chai comes from Bliss...

My favourite organic, veggo, healthy hang-out is Bliss Organic Garden Cafe, located on Compton Street, (just off Gouger) near the Adelaide Central Markets. It's family owned, locally sourced and sustained, environmentally conscious and a very cool place to eat at.

Bliss Chai...
They offer awesome food all organic vegan, cooked or raw, seasonal, healthy or indulgent and have the BEST chai in Adelaide. Also, if I'm not mistaken at the moment it's the only place in Adelaide that makes a green smoothie. It's laid back and has the cutest tea garden out the back. Perfect for a lazy brunch, lunch or tea catch up. These guys sell t-shirts, music, raw chocolate, supplements, healthy snacks and books and there is a yoga studio right next door. Bliss yes??

Tea garden...
Bliss also offers "raw" and gluten-free options on their menu (check out their food pics). If you want to eat somewhere and still feel like your belly loves you then choose from this menu, it's guaranteed to make you feel BETTER than when you came in. I've always noticed that no matter how "light" a meal I order from conventional cafes, I always end up feeling a bit bloated. My own home-made meals make me feel healthier, yet they contain mostly the same ingredients hmmm? Delicious food, made by someone else and makes you feel good. I'm a picky eater and that's a win-win for me!

I really want those t-shirts... mental note, pick up next time!
These guys are big on health and stock quite a few superfoods, ask them how to incorporate it into your diet... they'll be happy to help.

Organic goji berries...
This coconut butter is SO good!

Vanilla pods...

Kitchen staple...

South Australian made raw chocolate, this is gorgeous, handmade chocolate.... 


Make time to visit Bliss when you want healthy inspiration and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment